BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, April 20, 2011

POV Wednesdays – A Simple Equation

Do you ever wonder what God’s will is for your life?

I do. A lot. For some reason, I’ve always seen it as a place to go, a goal to accomplish, a circumstance to happen, even a gift to receive (some day).

Well, I was reading First Thessalonians (5:18), and something new popped out at me about God’s will. (You'd think I'd never read it before!)

Here’s the verse: Be thankful in all circumstances, for this is God’s will for you who belong to Christ Jesus.

And here’s what I thought – whittled down to a simple equation (even though math isn’t my favorite)…

Give Thanks To The Lord = God’s Will Be Done

In other words, whenever you’re contemplating such universal truths as what is God’s will for your life, simply give thanks to Him, and by doing so, His will indeed has been accomplished.

What do you think?

(photo by photobucket.com)

0 comments: